Sunday, August 3, 2008

1 Year Anniversary Super Sale

Yay! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. Seriously, I had to look at the calendar to make sure it was 2007 then I had to look again to make sure this was 2008.

So much has happened in a year! This time last year my husband was in the Air Force, we were living on a base in Texas. I was homeschooling and our youngest took marathon naps (4+ hours!).

Now we're out of the military (hubs still does part time guard), living in Oklahoma. The two oldest are in public school, my baby will start preschool. He still takes marathon naps ;)

I decided to offer up a 20% discount on any ONE thing in the shop. Since I have never had a sale before and probably won't till this time next year I figured that'd work :)


I'm going to Yay! again, I feel like this is my birthday! What a dork!

No comments: