Monday, August 18, 2008

Bad but I don't care.


I've been on a bit of a buying spree lately. Can't help it, there's so much goodness on Etsy :)
Today I mailed AmyLynn over at KittyCrossBones this stack of pages from an Edgar Allen Poe book, she's going to turn them into buttons for me! How totally awesome.



Then I bought some buttons from HappySilence that I've been eyeing for quite some time... I'll for sure take a pic when they get in :)
Maggie's style will be so perfect for a bunch of bags I've been working on.

And this bunch of yummy smelling goodies came in the mail this morning


I traded the proprietress of CherryBlossomCo this fun stuff for a couple monkeys! I almost never do trades but I couldn't help it, she has an awesome line of bath & body stuffs. Love love love the Lemongrass! How cute is her packaging? Way cute, that's right.

I don't binge eat, I binge shop.
I *need* to be binge monkey-making!

No comments: