Friday, September 26, 2008

Yay!!!

I received the most awesome package yesterday! I finally settled on 500, that didn't use even half of the book I sent! I need to come up with some cool project to use the rest :)




They look so pretty in a bowl :) If only I had the space to leave them like that... and if I didn't need that bowl for a salad tonight!



The close up... In their past life these were a collection of Edgar Allen Poe stories so they have all these fun big crazy words.



There is just something about the text, paper, and metal that is very very nice...

4 comments:

Jewllori by Lori said...

Cool! What are you gonna use them for?

Dianna123 said...

Those are the cutest buttons ever!

kim* said...

yay for buttons

Adrian said...

Yay is right! My original reason was to just toss them in with orders... Maybe I'll think of something a little more creative though!