Monday, December 1, 2008

Whooosh

That went by fast eh?! I always feel like November up to Christmas is like when you get the flashy star on Mari-Cart and you start to go SUPER fast, that's me right now. I am living off of 4 hours of sleep! Woo! Let the party begin!
Last night I had 3 cups of coffee (with Peppermint Mocha creamer, yummmm!) and whipped out 3 custom ordered Mini-Zips. All set to Lost in Translation followed by Once, both excellent movies to work to because of their stellar soundtracks.
Now I just cross my fingers for a bit of sun so I can take photos! Man, has it been dreary around here lately. Fall was so short this year!
I've been chained to the sewing machine lately making Christmas presents for family, something I haven't done is quite awhile. Now I remember why! Ha, just kidding... sorta.



For all the ladies I know, may they keep their necks nice and cozy :)

No comments: