I've been a busy bee :) Cutting out backs, linings, interfacings, and flannels for some new pouches. The flannel is a relatively new addition. It makes the pouches more... substantial, I guess is the right word!
After I cut out all those linings it was time to stamp them all, that pretty much killed my stamps :( My bird lost a leg and got too much buildup in his body. Paint is really hard to get allll the way off stamps without jacking up the image.
So I spent the morning making some new stamps! I love how they turned out. The Fried Okra one is quite bigger than my last, it's so much easier to carve when they're big.
Yesterday afternoon was just crazy! It's February and we already had a major bunch of tornadoes blow through. And they slammed OKC/Edmond in the process, it's amazing there weren't more fatalities... that could have been really really bad. Seriously, there was an F2 or F3 on the ground for 10 minutes in a *majorly* busy part of the city.
Can't wait for spring, I'll be in the basement ;)