Friday, March 6, 2009

Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Efraim's Daughter Longstocking

Daughter of Captain Efraim Longstocking, formerly the Terror of the Sea, now a cannibal king. But everybody calls me Pippi :)



Today is 'dress as your favorite book character' at school. My little bit of sweetness chose Pippi obviously, so fitting. Let's just say she's always been very... um... experimental with her outfits ;) She loved getting to have her hair dyed, hopefully it is truly temporary!
I made her apron and Mr. Nilsson's hat, first time ever making a hat out of a toilet paper roll and rubber band. The petticoat was totally her idea "I think it's something Pippi would like to wear".
I'll be smiling all day :)

4 comments:

Jewllori by Lori said...

That turned out AWESOME! Her hair is great! Good job, how fun is that!

Brigid said...

She looks so great! Good work, both of us.

Brigid said...

LOL, I just realized I wrote "us" instead of "you" in my comment. Ignore my stupidity!

aussiessayservices.com said...

She looks just like a tiny little doll. Her outfit looks great on her. And the hair color suits her alot. I guess you should make it permanent.