Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 down!

Birthdays, that is ;)
Here's my girl on her 9th birthday, looking all sweet and proud. Can't really tell in this photo but her hair is STILL orangey from Pippi Longstocking day, ugh! This stuff was supposed to be temporary!



Little Squirt turns the big 4 on Monday, party on Saturday :) I've whipped up super cute cupcake toppers and wrapped all the presents, feeling productive!

I finished all I had planned to bring for Deluxe, it *seems* like alot but this is my first so I don't really know how much is enough. I'll probably make some more of something :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

happy birthday to everyone! I cant wait for deluxe, it'll be so much fun!~

Ashley and Jason Faucett said...

She looks so much like you! I bet this pic compared with one of you at that age would be amazing! They grow up too fast! I still remember the pics of her you sent me when she was maybe a little older than Madison! :)