Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

This year we had a Zombie, San from Princess Mononoke, and a wee skeleton. Squirt is still preferring comfort to creativity when it comes to costumes, boring.

Year after year I get super stressed trying to photograph them in costume as the sun is going down (I absolutely HATE overly flashed out photos). Next year I'm getting them dressed and photos taken BEFORE dinner! I think they were feeling my frustration and forgot to smile :/




And this is a couple days earlier when she was on her way out to a early Halloween party.
We had forgotten the earrings (which really add to the costume in a big way) but she's looking fierce!





She looked so awesome! Still kicking myself for not doing a full on photo shoot, Ha!

4 comments:

Heather said...

they look awesome! hope you had a happy halloween!~

Marie Pilgrim said...

I don't know; I'm not sure that smiles would've gone with the Halloween personas. The three of them look perfect and that slightly sulky look rocks, too!

Ashley and Jason Faucett said...

They look great! Vi has that expression on her face (before the party) that is all you! Love it! :)

Margie said...

Hello,
Your kids look soo cute! I was wondering about your wholesale prices, could you send me an email regarding that sort of info. I run and fundraiser company and i know of a shop that may be interested.
Thanks ~ Margie ~ jdscandles.com