Monday, December 14, 2009

Deluxe Wrap-Up

You plan and plan and stress and sew, then it's all over and done with before you can even take a breath. All that though was well worth it :) It's always such fun to see everyone again! I feel so out of the loop way out here so it's nice to get to chit chat and shop (lots of shopping).
Now for a few photos (more on Flickr):


Hubs and Mom getting ready :)


Monkeys, monkeys, monkeys
My ornaments were gone by 3!


Loops, buttons, and plain jane Mini's


Some of my purchases. I bought lots more but can't share them... for some reason... or another... (hi hannah!)

Looking forward to Christmas break and some stitching :)
Shop is slowly being restocked and for anyone who orders anything before Christmas is gonna get a motherload of extras :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

your booth looked great! It was good to see you. We love Pete, our new monkey. Audrey found him before we got him well hid...so he's living out in the open now ;)
happy holidays!~!

Brigid said...

It was great to see you. I'll be mailing your scrubs today. The pincushion I bought from you is making a lovely wrist rest for me. :)

Ashley and Jason Faucett said...

You definitely looked busy! Sorry I didn't get in and chat much, heard Tim came by, I bet that was great! I totally forgot to check out your notepads! I wish I could have gotten a "Pete" but I think I'll wait when we have a little more money (after the holidays) and either order a monkey you already have or special order! I love them! :) Hope it went well, it was good to see you!

Holly Hall said...

It was good to see you. Your booth looked fabulous! Glad you had a good day. Merry Christmas!