Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas & Carlsbad

Short and sweet with lots of photos :)


Made us some new stockings :)


Tree is looking fine :)


This is Oklahoma, right?!


Day after Christmas we braved the snow and headed to Arizona (ha! Suckers!) to see my sister and her family, my favorite furry nephew :)


This is my seat buddy. I was in charge of the DVD player :)


And bugging him with the camera :)


A stop at Carlsbad Caverns on New Years Day :)
(I told him I didn't want a goofy pose for this photo, so I got a grump instead)


My lone good photo of the cave. MAN is it dark down there! :)

Someday I should do a post on all my awesome presents (I totally scored!). I love how everyone shops handmade now :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you had a great holiday! I love going to Arizona, although its usually miserable in the middle of July when we're there (I tag along for one of Will's work conferences) its such a foreign place--- artificial lawns and all! but pretty :)

Ashley and Jason Faucett said...

Love the pictures! Would definitely love to see what you got; I tried to do handmade as much as I could (especially since I made them) and it always is so hard with the kids because it's not the hottest new toy! Also, would love tips on making stockings! I would love to tackle that someday and if I don't feel like braving it, I may enlist you! :) Hope the sister is doing well, I may go send her a message on MySpace now while I'm thinking about it! How bad was your snow, it was pretty nuts here!