Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Progress and my conscience :)

Coming right along :)



Ears... oooh, velvet!



Miss Holly got it right! Mice they are (well, not yet... but soon!)
Once I get going on a project that I'm really into I go all in. I bet I have 20 in process right now. Crazy or sad... the jury's still out. But if they don't do well, I may have to call an exterminator.

I think what I'm loving about these is how clear my conscience is :)
I'm using thrifted sweaters and suit coats. Thrifted t-shirts for some of the tails. I tried my hardest to find velvet (in more than black) second hand but ended up buying at our local HobLob. I couldn't help myself, who knew velvet came in so many colors?!
I'm saving the best part of the Sweater Mice for another post :)

4 comments:

scribblescrabble said...

MICE! How cute!

TrishaHughes said...

I can't wait, hurry up & finish just one so I can see ;))

Holly Hall said...

They are going to be soooooo stinkin' cute!

Heather said...

Oooh, these are going to be so sweet! Velvet ears?! Love it!