Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sweater Mice

Just a quick little update on the Sweater Mice :)







Aprons for some



The Sweater Mice are 90% finished, just waiting on a trip to the thrift store searching for a few more hankies. I'm being very patient :)

Thank you Spring for at least making some sort of attempt at showing your face! I love not wearing a heavy coat and slippers. But man oh man do these dark clouds have to go away, they make me all sleepy and lazy!
Sock Monkeys don't make themselves.

5 comments:

blucadet3 said...

These are super cool! I kind of want the red and black one and the blue one with crocodile is super cute!

TrishaHughes said...

I agree. Blue croc is cute, cute!

Heather said...

awww! these are TOO cute!!! LOVE!

Margie said...

OMgoodness! These are soo sweet!~Margie

Early Bird Special said...

I love these!!