Monday, May 3, 2010

Thrifting

Last week I hit all the thrift stores in town and came home with a bounty of sweaters, soon to become mouse-ified :)



The one on the bottom is United Colors of Benetton (sweet!) and second from the bottom is angora (oooh, furry!). There are actually two more sweaters but I already had them cut up before I thought to take a photo. I heart summer!

I also scored these sweetly serious cat portrait plates...





This one creeps the kids out...





I think he could sport a bowtie or a little cap and be quite dashing :)

2 comments:

scribblescrabble said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your new little mice! I gave my pink one to my youngest daughter who LOVES it! Now my oldest daughter is begging for one!

Holly Hall said...

Love the Frankhoma elephants. I am in awe of your productivity! What's your secret? Let me guess, you probably turn your computer off and step away, don't you? ;)