Tuesday, May 25, 2010

School's Out!

Friday was the last day of the school year so as we were rushing out the door I remembered my camera. So glad I did cause these two photos are killing me :)

This is August '09 (technically the 2nd day of school) :




And this was Friday.... May '10 :



Looks like they've all grown a foot! Well, one's hair has anyways ;)

With my babes home I've taken to working on my Stitchalong project... she's coming along splendidly. Just as I thought, the hair is my most favorite part :)

4 comments:

TrishaHughes said...

What a difference a year makes. Love these two pics. Your kids look awesome.

Heather said...

Aw, arent they cute? I hope you guys have a great and crafty summer!~

scribblescrabble said...

SOOOO CUTE! and what a great idea to take a picture at the beginning of the school year and the end of it.

*note to self- start doing this!

Holly Hall said...

They grow so fast! Too fast. Enjoy your summer with them.