Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Silver Dollar City!

We celebrated the eldest of my offspring's birthday at Silver Dollar City this past weekend.
He rode in every #12 on every ride he could.



Growing up too fast.





Squirt was quite the charmer :)



A sweaty good time was had by all :)

Obviously I have unintentionally taken the summer off, from blogging and sewing. School is just around the corner and there is still so much to cram in these last few weeks!

For reals I'm planning a late-Happy-Etsy-Anniversary-to-me-giveaway. I'll post the details on Sunday!

3 comments:

TrishaHughes said...

Ugh, your kids are gorgeous. They look just like you. What's it like to have an 'almost' teen???

Adrian said...

Well, thankfully, he doesn't act anything like a teen :) Just a big goofy kid! He *is* getting more sarcastic and better at arguing, that's something!

TrishaHughes said...

Uh oh - that sounds like my 5 yr old. Gulp.