Saturday, February 12, 2011

February's Bag - The Everyday Shopper

I've perked up a little from my last sad sack post :)
I am taking a tiny little break from The Sock Monkey Sweatshop to indulge my fabric in a little Me time.

 
I'm going to be completely honest and confess I had this February bag done the second week in January. Naughty! I was on a roll and this one looked so easy. It was, compared to the Cosmo for sure.
I am going to string you all along for a bit though and just post my fabric selections.



- The blue is a heavy canvas weight from IKEA and is for the outside main body.
- The orange with awesome orange lace is a thrift store find and will be the outside pocket and inside lining.
- The white and orange print is also from IKEA and was originally a duvet cover, it will be the inside pocket.

I know you're wondering, I kept the lace on :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Blue and orange is an awesome combo! Love the lace edge-- that's going to be a fun detail in the bag, for sure.