Friday, March 25, 2011

And the winner is...

Randomly selected from the generator:

#6! Michelle :)
Yay you!

I gotta say I'm a wee bit unsure about next month's bag. All that pleating! I can't imagine what print I'd want to do that to. So don't hold your breath for a home-run next month, might be closer to a train-wreck :)
Thanks everyone for playing along!

* Uh. I'm totally wrong. Thanks J for pointing out that the Checkbook is April's bag. One more month to figure out what fabric I'm going to use on the pleated bag.

3 comments:

michelle said...

YAH! i never win anything!! =)

Jemellia said...

Congrats, Michelle!

Next month is the checkbook! You have 30 extra days to think about the pleats!

Adrian said...

Ah! You're so right!
That just shows how distracted I am by those dang pleats.