Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Finds!

Ah, Spring! Around here that means Estate Sales. 
This weekend was particularly successful, the owner was an avid embroider and hankie collector.
I picked up so many lovely pieces, perfect for little aprons :) 



Souvenir hankies!  


This is a sweet little table runner with some pretty colorful birdies :) 



And this is my shopping buddy. Squirt found himself a velvet remnant he doesn't want to part with :)
No, doesn't want me to make him anything out of it, just leave it like it is so he can snuggle it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That table runner is GORGEOUS. And the picture of your Lil' Bit is so cute, my daughter has developed a strange attachment to a dress I thrifted last month, I think I might just turn it into a cape for her.

Kristi said...

Wow, great finds. Those are all very cool!

Stela said...

I LOVE estate sale season! Those hankies are awesome!