Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teardrop Bag - Complete!


And we're halfway through the book! I really love this print, even more now. I think the stripes work well with the pleat and shape. So symmetrical! The yellow dot fabric is fun, definitely brightens up the whole bag. No problems with the pattern or instructions, overall a pretty darn easy bag. Lots and lots of clipping curves though, I'm still sweeping up little triangles!



Not sure which side I like best! Additional photos on Flickr.

So, as I mentioned last month, this bag is up for grabs! It's cute as heck and could be yours :)
Leave a comment to enter and I'll randomly choose the winner on Saturday, June 25th. 

6 comments:

michelle said...

totally cute, you always make amazing stuff!! I was excited to see how this one turned out. If i win, I'm giving it to my BFF who could really use some sunshine in her life right now.

Marci Girl said...

I don't know which I like better, the bag or the background in the photos! HAHA. It turned out great!

Patricia B Studio said...

I love this bag. Great colors and style.. I too, love the way you have organized your workspace... Thanks for the chance to win this super bag!!!!

OriginalRosie said...

You are so talented; I love this bag!

Mariapia said...

This bag is so cute. You did a perfect job with the print and color combination.

creativeinstincts said...

Love the way you have used the yellow. Hope I win.
leena