Monday, August 15, 2011

August's Bag - Fringed Hobo Bag


I have been sooo looking forward to this bag! It looks like such fun :) No freaking idea what I will use it for, who carries around that much stuff? Anyways, I'm a fan of fringe and the shape is scary in a good way. I also have had the fabric picked out for this bag since the challenge began...


They are both from the Swoon collection by Melissa Averinos for Andover. Love the colors and crazy patterns. Like it doesn't go together, but it does!

Big print- exterior main
Hexagon- coordinating exterior
Yellow solid (yet to be purchased)- lining
Chocolatey brown ball fringe! Did I mention I'm really digging the fringe?

I'm picking up the last bits I need for this bag then I will unpack the Singer and get it done. Yes, the machine is still packed away... I am going through withdrawls.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! I love the material you chose!