Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I've Been Up To....

I have been taking myself a little break. A break from being industrious. A break from the sweatshop that I tend to create. I can't really SEE anything when I'm in that mode!

:  I went thrifting (20+ super awesome sweaters/coats).

:  I tried out a few patterns, some with success... some without.

:  I spent many a dollar at our local quilt shop AND online for those hard to come by Japanese prints.

:  I am trying to spend time with family and friends, at least to say Yes as much as possible (there IS a limit to how many times I will watch a Pirates movie). I am fighting my hermit tendencies.

:  I have knocked off two more of the Amy Butler bags for the challenge, separate posts on those of course.

A few projects around the table and on the shelves:

  

Two little pigs...

 
One insanely tricky squirrel...


A very handsome cat...


And an onery looking weenie dog.

I am thoroughly enjoying my time off :)

5 comments:

blucadet3 said...

is it just me or are all weenie dogs ornery?

thanks again for the squirrel its the bestest!

KRags said...

I love the squirrel and the dog! Your work is amazing! Will these be for sale?

Briana Shepley said...

Holy crap, you're good. That squirrel!!

averie said...

ah!!! that squirrel is awesome!!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Love the new creations!!! The squirrel and dog are crazy cute!!!