Friday, December 7, 2012

Deluxe 2012 is Tomorrow!

It is most definitely that time of year again!


Saturday December 8th, 2012!
OK State Fairgrounds, Centennial Building!
11-5 and FREE admission! 
All Handmade and loads of entertainment!

Sorry for yelling at all you fine folks :)
In addition to getting ready for the big show I had the chance to participate in the first ever OKC Coloring Book, put out by the lovely Deluxe ladies. I took the easy street and adapted my Gary England sketches from the Stitch-a-long project. Now you can color in your own super cells! The book is currently for sale at many local shops and will also be available at Deluxe on Saturday.

 
I am working right up to load-the-van time, so many little details. A couple last minute projects...

Oklahoma Pinbacks! Little and cute :)


And this beast! She will be stunning on the table. Yes, she is longer than my ironing board.


Behind her is my mountain of goods and display stuffs ready to go! Itsa gonna be a good show!

Hope to see some friendly faces... And if I don't know your face you should say, Hey! I read your crazy talk on the interwebz!
Then we would be real life friends :)




1 comment:

annotations said...

Excited to see you and your booth. Also wanting to get my hands on those coloring books! Wishing you great set up and sales!