Thursday, May 15, 2014

Oh Armadillo!


Yes, indeed it IS a Sweater Armadillo!
And he's upright, not squished on the side of the road.
My brother-in-law posted a photo of a baby armadillo on Facebook and I immediately went to work on a pattern. The end result is pretty sweet.

I now have 32 Armadillo's currently in process. I will NEVER ever never learn to do things small.

Between this guy and kids and end of school year chaos I have been distracted.
I haven't attended to social media in weeks (I'm sure everyone thinks I'm dead), let alone promoted my cobwebby Etsy shop (go buy something!).


But isn't he cute! And he totally reminds me of Rocko, which is not necessarily a bad thing.





2 comments:

Michelle Crowe said...

OMG OMG OMG that is ADORABLE!!!

kurye ankara said...

Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...